Ever since the development of memory foam technology by NASA, its proliferation in mattresses has propelled it into a large industry. With this growing use of memory foam technology in mattresses comes a wide range of options and an even more confusing array of brands and styles that make it harder and harder to know what to choose. So here’s one choice that could make it easier for you to decide: The Select Luxury Gel Memory Foam Queen Mattress.
5 Major Pros And Cons Of The Select Gel Memory Foam Mattress
1. With the full capabilities of memory foam, this mattress can provide support and comfort in a balanced way that satisfies you exactly where your body needs it. It is being adopted by many worldwide which is what has led to its initial expensive prices to decrease more and more as time goes on.
2. This mattress has multiple layers of foam with two of them being gel infused which allows for great pressure relief. The technology of the gel is also something that helps to regulate temperature for your benefit. It keeps the mattress cool during the warm nights while retaining heat in the colder nights. This is important as temperature is a major factor of sleep comfort and will determine whether or not you remain comfortable throughout the night.
3. The uppermost layer of foam is what really packs all the comfort. It is the softest layer of the mattress and helps to really cradle your body which can be especially comfortable for those who lay on their backs. It mitigates the need to toss and turn as it relieves the pressure from your joints causing a near cloud like feeling while you rest.
4. A most unique feature of this mattress is its thickness. A 12-inch memory foam mattress is what is generally regarded as thick. The Select Luxury Gel Memory Foam Queen Mattress, however, is an astounding 14 inches. As for the general idea of “more thickness equals more foam” one can rest assured that this is definitely true with the Select Luxury Memory Foam Mattress. However, as pointed out by the leading memory foam mattress review titled Top 10 BEST Memory Foam Mattresses Announced by Bedroom Solutions, thicker the memory foam mattress, the softer it becomes. Therefore, although it is suitable for side-sleepers, it cannot be recommended for those who sleep on their backs and stomachs.
5. The gel memory foam has 2.5 pounds of density. The two top layers are both memory foam but the top one is not infused with gel. They are both supported underneath by 11 inches of supportive base foam that assists with the comfort but more operationally it functions as the support for the mattress allowing it to be not only comfortable but also resistant and supportive in areas that need to be.
As you can see, the 14 inch gel memory foam mattress from ‘Select’ has many advantages, however, also has a couple of disadvantages in that it is heavy and is too soft. Now that you are aware of these pros and cons, you can make an educated decision on whether you should go with this mattress or not.
Co q10, also known as coenzyme q10 is a special substance that is produced in our bodies in various amounts. For instance, if you’re suffering from heart disease, then your body is going to produce less coq10, but if you’re a healthy individual, your system is going to produce enough of it so that you can maintain your current health status.
Getting Coq10 Supplements
While it’s true that there are many foods that you can eat in order to improve your coq10 intake, there are also easier ways to get your daily dose of it. For most people, it seems that taking supplements is the easiest way of improving their health. One piece of advice though would be to start looking for supplements that come in the form of gel capsules and that’s because these ones are a lot easier for your body to absorb them. Look for capsules that are made in the USA, since this way you can have the peace of mind you’re getting your hands on a high quality product.
You may be surprised to know about this, but the truth is that coenzyme q10 basically provides your system with more protein. As a result, not only is it going to strengthen your immune system, but also prevent obesity and fatigue. To make sure you know exactly how much coq10 you should take, speak to your doctor or a nutritionist. One more thing to mention is the fact that coq10 can help people suffering from muscular dystrophy as well. How come? Well, since it has positive benefits when it comes to muscle contraction, it can make it easier for people suffering from muscular dystrophy to exercise.
Many studies have been performed on coq10 and it was discovered that if taking it in the right amounts it can easily help you treat heart disease. On top of that, it was discovered that those who’ve suffered a stroke or a heart attack and took 100 mg of coq10 per day for a few days, had extremely low chances of experiencing a subsequent stroke/heart attack.
Most people who have high cholesterol levels will basically start taking medicine to help lower it. What they don’t know though is the fact that these medications will also decrease the amount of coq10 in their body. This enzyme alone though is enough to lower cholesterol levels, so it’s certainly recommended that you increase your intake of it to do that.
No matter if you’re in your early twenties or maybe late thirties, there are many things you could do in order to improve the way your skin looks. The bad news is that many people think that surgery is the only way to look younger and that is why they generally consider it, but that is absolutely false. You can easily have a smooth, wrinkle free skin at almost any age and below we’re going to find out how.
Nothing compares to taking phytoceramides
Have you heard about phytoceramides dr oz? These are currently the hottest anti-aging solution on the market and not only are they completely suitable for vegetarians, but at the same time they’re also free of gluten, are quick to give you results and are made in the USA. In fact, they’re so effective than in just a few weeks you’ll be able to look in the mirror and realize those unsightly wrinkles around your mouth have almost disappeared. There’s currently nothing like it on the market, so if you want to look 10 years younger, then you may want to check them out as soon as possible.
If you want your skin to be elastic, but also firm and plump at the same time, then you need to make sure you stay properly hydrated. To do that, you have to drink about eight glasses of water a day, since water helps out a lot when it comes to flushing out the toxins that have accumulated in your system. If you also wash your face with cold water, then this is going to leave your skin looking very fresh and also tighten your pores.
Add some honey to the mix
Did you know that you can use honey, lemon and flour in order to make a very special paste that has amazing anti-aging properties? Honey is very well known around the world for its strong antifungal properties and it can greatly help you moisturize your skin and fight acne. Lemon juice on the other hand will help you remove your dead skin cells and combat blackheads as well. After making the mask, make sure that you’re only going to leave it for maximum fifteen minutes on your face. You can then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
One last thing to bear in mind is that you should never touch your face with your hands. That’s because they contain a lot of bacteria which could cause various skin eruptions and also acne.